Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy Green Day! As a kid holidays were always so fun. St. Patrick's Day was never a big holiday, but it was fun having a class party and dressing in green. To this day I remember standing in the kitchen on St. Patrick's Day and looking at the kitchen table which was set for dinner. I turned my head away just for a few seconds and the table was decorated with confetti and cute St. Patrick's decorations. I still have no idea how that happened, and I was in amazement because no one was in the kitchen and no one could have done that in such a short time. That is something that I have never forgotten and I don't know how it happened. Well, this morning Jared and I were talking about the traditions we want to carry on with our kids. We will definitely carry on all of the traditions we had growing up and we will also add to them. The traditions my family had growing up made the holidays so magical to me. I think it definitely adds to your childhood experience and is important.

Well, today Jared has to work all day so I will go to my parents' house and work on my magic quilt that I got for my birthday. It is something that once I start it is hard to put down. Kay gave it to me and this will be the third one I have done.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too!
-Heather