Ethan is becoming a much better and easier baby than he once was. He is more content because he can do a lot more. A few months ago he would fuss all day and I knew it was because he wanted to do much more than he could. Now that he can do more he is much happier. He is willing to actually play by himself for more than a few minutes. He enjoys climbing the stairs and wandering around to see what other "toys" he can discover. It is fun to see him learn and grow. He knows how to open all our kitchen and bathroom drawers along with our dresser drawers. This is no easy task because they are pretty hard to open. He will stand on the bottom wood panels of chairs to be able to be a little higher to try to get what he wants. He uses them as ladders. He will use anything and anyone to get what he wants. He is much more advanced than the other babies his age. I am not saying this because I am biased - it is true. I have watched several other babies his age or even older and he can do SO much more. I am amazed at the rate he learns. He is crawling around like crazy and can stand by himself for a little bit at a time. I think he will be walking soon. He is also sleeping much better because we are putting him down a little later. He goes to bed around 8-8:30 and then wakes around 7-7:30. What a blessing! He is such a fun little boy.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Ethan is 9 months old
Ethan is becoming a much better and easier baby than he once was. He is more content because he can do a lot more. A few months ago he would fuss all day and I knew it was because he wanted to do much more than he could. Now that he can do more he is much happier. He is willing to actually play by himself for more than a few minutes. He enjoys climbing the stairs and wandering around to see what other "toys" he can discover. It is fun to see him learn and grow. He knows how to open all our kitchen and bathroom drawers along with our dresser drawers. This is no easy task because they are pretty hard to open. He will stand on the bottom wood panels of chairs to be able to be a little higher to try to get what he wants. He uses them as ladders. He will use anything and anyone to get what he wants. He is much more advanced than the other babies his age. I am not saying this because I am biased - it is true. I have watched several other babies his age or even older and he can do SO much more. I am amazed at the rate he learns. He is crawling around like crazy and can stand by himself for a little bit at a time. I think he will be walking soon. He is also sleeping much better because we are putting him down a little later. He goes to bed around 8-8:30 and then wakes around 7-7:30. What a blessing! He is such a fun little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment