A year ago today was my last day at RBG, can you believe it? I went to lunch with Barbara a few weeks ago and told her my year mark was coming up. When I asked if she could believe it, she said, "I sure can!" It has been hard for her since I have been gone. No one works like Barbara and I did. We had a great chemistry together, we knew what the other was doing and what to do next - we just clicked. It surprisingly is very hard to find good hard workers at RBG.To me it seems like I have been out of work longer than a year. I am glad for the time I have had there. It's funny because I never think about work unless I go in and visit, and then I miss it for a few minutes. But once I am out the door I don't think about it again. I love being home with Ethan and know it is what's best for both of us. It was hard juggling a baby and work. I am really blessed to be able to stay home with him. It's been a fun year!
No comments:
Post a Comment