Today was the day! We have been researching digital SLRs for the last few days very intensely and finally came to our decision of a Canon Rebel XT. Having this camera not only makes me want to become better at taking photos, but also really makes me want to take a class on photography so I can develop a skill. I think you can only learn so much from a manual and a class would be very useful in helping me take better quality pictures. I know learning how to use light and the basic tools on the camera will help me so much. I have been looking into a class at OCC and I hope to take a class this winter. I am so excited to learn how to use this camera.
Monday, December 18, 2006
Need I say more?
Today was the day! We have been researching digital SLRs for the last few days very intensely and finally came to our decision of a Canon Rebel XT. Having this camera not only makes me want to become better at taking photos, but also really makes me want to take a class on photography so I can develop a skill. I think you can only learn so much from a manual and a class would be very useful in helping me take better quality pictures. I know learning how to use light and the basic tools on the camera will help me so much. I have been looking into a class at OCC and I hope to take a class this winter. I am so excited to learn how to use this camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AWESOME!
Post a Comment