Friday Jared and I went to see a dollar movie and got Ruby's and ate it in the theater. It is always fun to sneak food in and eat it while you are watching. The movie was ok - it was called "Fearless". After the movie Jared studied for a bit so he could stay on top of things. On Monday he has a really big Microbiology test that is 40% of his grade in that class.
Today we had to work. I worked a half day at the office and Jared worked from 1-10pm in the study lab. It was nice for him because he got lots of studying in and he has to go in tomorrow as well. I will be teaching both Sunbeam classes tomorrow because the other Sunbeam teacher will be gone. Hopefully, they will be good for me since Jared won't be there to help. I am going to bring treats and I have the flanel board that I will teach the lesson with. They love when we tell stories about people from the scriptures and choosing right from wrong. That always keeps their attention. Today I also went Christmas shopping for a little bit and the stores have some nice things. I need to get all of our gifts for people so we don't have to worry about it. After shopping Mom taught Laurie and me how to make homemade bread. It is so easy and good! I am going to try to make it often. Well, tonight the Brooks had their ward party, so Buddy and Jack came over to Mom's. I helped watch them and worked on my Old Testament paper. I am half-way done (page-wise) but then I need to make sure it flows and is a wonderful paper. Right now it is raining really hard and I feel my eyes closing so I am off to bed.
Saturday, December 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment