Sunday, February 11, 2007

Hanging out with the Boys

Friday night Clayton and Jack came to our apartment while Laurie and John went to dinner. It was fun having them at our apartment since they had never been over. It was funny because when Clayton first walked in he opened every door and looked in every room to see what kind of stuff we had. Unfortunately for him, we have no toys so he wasn't too excited. I took this picture with our old camera and it took so long to take, but I got it before everyone moved. If you look at the picture up close, everyone has red eyes - it looks like they have the devil in them! Surprisingly, this was not a staged picture and Jack was very willing to just sit in Jared's arms while watching the movie "Cars".

Yesterday I worked in the morning while Jared had a workshop at the Med Center. It was also his dad's 52nd birthday, so we went to their house and had dinner and played a new game we gave him for his birthday. The game was called "In a Pickle" and it was pretty fun. It took a few rounds for me to catch on but then I started getting into it. Matt wanted to go to In-n-out for dinner so we did that. He says you can never beat a fresh cheeseburger. Well, I go to the doctor for the first time on Tuesday, so I should get a picture of the baby then. It should be exciting. Then we are going to Disneyland to celebrate. I am taking the whole day off which will be a nice break.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I like how everyone squeezed into that chair. :) Thanks for posting!

Laurie said...

Thanks so much for watching them. It was so appreciated and felt very needed (from my point of view!). Your apt looks great. I love all the photos.