Friday, May 25, 2007

Newport Beach

Last weekend we went with the Brooks to John's parents' beach house. It was relaxing to sit in the house and look out at the waves and enjoy some sun. Buddy and Dad played in the water for a little bit while the rest of us watched them. The water was pretty cold but it was still a very nice beach day.
Heather wanted a side shot of me so this is what I look like right now. I still feel really good but just this last week I have been waking up around 4am with aching/cramping in my legs. It keeps me awake for at least 30 minutes and then it stops. I don't know what it is but I have been trying to sleep on my sides to help the circulation.
Jared has been done with school for a little over a month now and is still studying diligently for the Step 1 test. He was originally going to take it next weekend but has pushed it back until June 9th which is two days before he starts his third year. It will be nice having this test behind him so he can relax a little bit.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Leg pain is normal, but annoying. So sorry.

I'm glad you had a good time with the fam.