Thursday, June 14, 2007

Congratulations Grad!


Yesterday Brett graduated from Tustin High School. I think he was pretty excited to be graduating from High School and moving on to bigger and better things at BYU in the Fall. This last year Jared and I have been able to attend several of Brett's plays and musical performances. He has become quite interested in singing and has been developing that talent. It has been fun to watch. Brett is not only talented in the musical department but he is very smart. Brett doesn't have to work very hard for his grades, just like another Goodman I know! They got the smart genes...I think I missed that line in Heaven. Anyway, we are very excited for Brett.

Matt, Kay, Jared and Joy all went to support him but unfortunately I had to work. I was able to meet up with them at Benihanas for dinner. It was a fun restaurant with really good food. I had chicken and steak, and Jared had shrimp and steak. We also shared some chicken fried rice which was really good. I have always wanted to go to Benihanas so it was a real treat.

No comments: