Saturday, December 01, 2007

Pajama Party

This morning Ethan and I went to Nana's and Papa's house to have breakfast with his cousins. We had snowman and snowflake pancakes, eggs, bacon, and juice for breakfast. It was so good and festive! A good way to start out December.

Before we went for breakfast we had a very productive morning - dinner was already made by 6:45am. We went to the bank and returned Jared's library book all by 8:30am. It is amazing what you can get done in the early hours of the morning. In the afternoon we went to see Santa at the mall and that was fun. They don't like you to take your own pictures but I did anyways. I didn't buy one of their pictures but I am glad I have one from my camera.

Ethan is getting so big. He is now going 7-8 hours between feedings at night. I'll feed him around 6 or 7pm and he'll sleep until 3 or 4am. It is so nice! He is talking a lot more and smiling a lot. Ethan is now in a stage where he doesn't like the car that much. He cries more often than not. He used to enjoy it but those days are over. He is starting to find his thumb and I think he will be a thumb sucker sooner than later. I am so excited for the hoildays with him.

Jared has two more weeks in this rotation and then he takes his shelf exam. He has an exam after each rotation. Jared has been getting out of work really early at UCI but he has had to study for his test so Ethan and I have tried to let him study.

The creche is going on this weekend and I have gone a few times. Tomorrow we are going to be Joseph, Mary and Jesus in the live nativity and Jared is just thrilled! He would pay big bucks not to have to do it, but oh well.

No comments: