Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ethan has two teeth

This morning I noticed Ethan had two teeth come in on the bottom of his mouth. They must have come in during the night because they weren't there yesterday. He has been extra difficult to get down for his naps. That must be why. At least he is still sleeping through the night.
This last week I gave Ethan a biscuit that he really enjoyed. Thank goodness I took his clothes off before he ate it. He was a mess when he was done but he loved it! On Friday I take Ethan to the doctor for his check up. He'll be getting another round of shots which won't be any fun but last time he did really well so hopefully it will go smoothly. I am excited to see how much he weights and what percentile he is in. I am sure he is still in the 90th for height and weight. He is getting so heavy.

No comments: