1. What time did you get up this morning? 7am, Ethan slept in today!
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds - no contest, but I like pearl earrings
3. Last movie you saw in the theater? It was at the dollar theater but I can't think of what it was called. Jared and I saw it a few weeks ago. I guess it wasn't that good. No, I remember it being alright, but I am so bad with remembering movie names unless I really like it. I remember-I am Legend with Will Smith.
4. What is your favorite TV show? 24 - if it were still playing, I don't really have one otherwise
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Oatmeal, just since Ethan has been born I have been eating that most mornings
Ann, after my Grandma - it seems like most girls have one of two middle names: either Ann or Marie. I am glad I got Ann.
7. What food do you dislike? Onions, I like them in main dishes but definitely not alone
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Can't say I have a favorite, I have a CD that Jared made me with a mixture of songs in my CD player right now
9. What kind of car do you drive? Silver Honda Civic
10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey avocado
11. Favorite item of clothing? Jeans for winter and capris for summer
12. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation where would you go?Italy - I have always wanted to go (and someday we hope to!)
No comments:
Post a Comment