
Las Vegas Day 2 was our 4th anniversary. We had a more relaxing day which was nice. Usually our trips are packed with things to do. Vegas is a different story since we don't drink and gamble. We had shows at night and sights to see in the day.

We went to the Shark Reef Aquarium in the morning and that was fun but a lot like the Aquarium of the Pacific. We were hoping it was going to be something more but we both thought Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach is actually a lot cooler. There is more to see and a much better layout.

Every once in a while we had to get a picture together. This shark reef gave you something to listen to that was like a phone that talked about all the exhibits which was a cool idea. You were able to know what kind of animal it was without having to read the sign that 20 other people are trying to read as well.

In the picture below Jared is touching a sting ray. I was not brave enough and it took a while to convince Jared to do it. He said it was a weird feeling: soft, sticky, and pretty nasty. He is braver than I am. When we went on the cruise to the Caribbean a few years ago I didn't enjoy swimming with them every much. They just scare me.

After the Aquarium, Jared and I went swimming at the hotel and then Jared surprised me with a day spa and massage. I have always wanted a professional massage and I finally got one and it was amazing. It was a 25-minute deep tissue massage and then you got to enjoy their facilities afterward. I went in the hot tub, steam room, and sauna. I then took a shower in the green tea shower and then another one in the lavender shower. All that means is they have different soaps in the showers. It was fun and very relaxing.

This is us in front of our hotel, the castle of Excalibur. In the evening we went to our last show
The Tournament of the Kings. It is just like Medieval Times but we both liked Medieval Times a little better (or maybe it was just the fact that we were about 10-15 years younger when we saw it so it seemed cooler). It was a fun atmosphere eating the chicken and potatoes with our hands, and the soda tasted extra good for some reason (maybe they spiked it with rum). We had a fun day on our 4th anniversary - it's been a great 4 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment