Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

We had a great Halloween today. We started the day off by making Halloween cupcakes and tortilla soup for our Halloween dinner. Ethan was a great help in the baking department.
Daddy and the Pirate - notice the kitchen utensils in his hands, as he loves playing with anyone's play kitchen set.
In some of these pictures he looks like he is in pain from saying "cheeeese" for so long. It was easier to get his costume on tonight since he understood what was going on a little more.
The kids all seemed to enjoy going up to the doors and getting their candy. At one point Jack said, "I have enough candy, let's go home." Then Ethan started asking for milk so we knew they were done. It was great!
Three cute boys - Jack the pirate, Clayton was Captian Rex (I think...from Star Wars?), and Ethan the pirate.
Grandpa and Ethan - Ethan loves having so many grandparents and cousins to play with and they all give him lots of attention.
Cute boys!
Grammy and Ethan watching the scary bats in the trees.
Ethan's fan club - Dan is below with his scary halloween costume. Kids had fun and got lots of candy so it was a success. Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I wish I could have spent Halloween with you guys. It looks like fun. I'm glad all the little boys enjoyed it. Ethan was a cute pirate!