Monday, August 30, 2010

Tanner Baby

We love our little Tanner baby! It's fun having a baby around the house. He adds a lot of joy into our family. The only thing I wish he did more of is sleep - for some reason mine don't seem to sleep as much as I would like. I would love a solid night of sleep but know that day will come at some point. Tanner's sleeping is still pretty inconsistent and I hope to change that soon.
We started feeding him solids a few days ago and he seems to really enjoy it. He is a good eater who takes it very seriouly. He didn't think rice cereal was all that great, but what baby does? It's like paste! Once I mixed it with vegetables and fruits he ate it right up. He still loves his milk though and nothing can top that!
Last week he started blowing raspberries. It's cute to see him randomly blow bubbles and express himself more. Tanner has the funniest fake cough that makes me laugh every time because it is so exaggerated but yet it's just how he coughs.
He has been playing in his jumper a lot lately and is really starting to enjoy jumping. He also likes to jump on our laps when we are holding him. He likes to spin one of the toys on his toy saucer because it makes lots of noise. He still likes to be held a lot and be in all the action. He is very content sitting outside in the shade while Ethan rides his bike in the backyard. He loves attention from Ethan and lights up when Ethan will come and play with him. Tanner is such a cute little baby!

No comments: