Sunday, July 15, 2007

The crib is up!


This evening Jared set up the crib in the baby’s room. Luckily, it wasn't that difficult and we had all the right pieces. Sometimes they short you a screw or bolt. As you can see from the pictures we already have a room full of baby stuff but no where to put it. Dr. Baron gave us several swings, strollers, and toys so we are waiting to see what we get from showers before we divide the stuff we don't need between grandparents.


We only have 7 more weeks before the baby comes. Time goes by so fast. I think we won’t know what just happened to us as we walk out of the hospital with a baby. It still is a very unreal feeling to be having a baby. We are very excited though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very exciting! It looks nice. I can't wait to see the whole room put together. I won't know what happened when you come home with a baby either! :)

love,
Heather