
This is me making my very first homemade potato salad for our 4
th of July BBQ. It came out
ok but it is much easier to just buy it at the store.

The
Goodmans are at Lake Powell so they said we could have everyone come to their house for a pool party. It felt good to cool down since it has been so hot lately.

Clayton has been taking swimming lessons so he is swimming pretty well now and enjoying the water. John was throwing him up in the air and he was loving it.

Jared and Dad were our chefs for the evening. We had hamburgers, hot dogs and some steak along with lots of side dishes. It was yummy in my tummy.

Later in the evening we went back to mom and dad's house for some fireworks. We did lots of sparklers, fountains, snakes, and watched the fireworks in the sky.

I thought this was a really neat picture that Jared took of Buddy and Laurie watching the fireworks. He is so artistic!
We had a fun day celebrating the 4th with our family. We are so blessed to live in a country where we are free. Happy 4th of July!
2 comments:
Holy cow - I've missed so many great posts. Sometimes I forget to check your blog b/c you aren't out there commenting, which is how I get reminded. Thanks for all the fun yesterday and for all the photos.
That friends baby shower really looks like it was a fun time.
It looks like you guys had a fun time! I love all the pictures you took! Happy 4th of July! :)
Love,
Heather
Post a Comment