Yesterday Ethan gave us the best Valentine's gift he could have given us. First he put himself to bed and then he slept through the night! I didn't think we would see this day until several months from now. Last night I laid Ethan down in his crib and he just fussed for a few minutes and then he was asleep - and at 5:30am I woke up realizing Ethan had slept the whole night. I woke Jared up and we both looked at each other and wondered if Ethan was still breathing. Could this really be? Well, it was true - Ethan was a good little boy. We were so shocked and thankful that he had slept so long. Ethan woke at 5:40am so we will have to work on that but one step at a time. I fed him once he woke and then he slept until 7:20am and later he went down for a nap without crying in his crib. He has been amazing! We will have to see what tonight brings. He is definitely moving in the right direction!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Is he still breathing?
Yesterday Ethan gave us the best Valentine's gift he could have given us. First he put himself to bed and then he slept through the night! I didn't think we would see this day until several months from now. Last night I laid Ethan down in his crib and he just fussed for a few minutes and then he was asleep - and at 5:30am I woke up realizing Ethan had slept the whole night. I woke Jared up and we both looked at each other and wondered if Ethan was still breathing. Could this really be? Well, it was true - Ethan was a good little boy. We were so shocked and thankful that he had slept so long. Ethan woke at 5:40am so we will have to work on that but one step at a time. I fed him once he woke and then he slept until 7:20am and later he went down for a nap without crying in his crib. He has been amazing! We will have to see what tonight brings. He is definitely moving in the right direction!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment