Saturday, May 30, 2009

Congratulations Class of 2009

I thought these graduation cupcakes were cute! I will have to make them next year.

This morning Jared's Medical School class graduated without us. It's a bummer to know that could have been us, but we are grateful for the extra year we will have at UCI. There are pros and cons for both, but on a day like today, when you see your friends in their caps and gowns, you almost wish it could be you too. Jared doesn't seem to be sad about it but I am a little. I am sad he is not moving on to Residency, one step closer to being completely done, but I am happy we are staying at UCI in our apartment with our family and friends. Well, farewell classmates, and best of luck. Here's to one more year with that short white coat!

2 comments:

The Dilanji Family said...

Those cupcakes are so cute! Where did you find the idea? I want to make some for Gabe's graduation next weekend.

Heather said...

I know the perfect event coming up for you to try out those cupcakes...