Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I am grateful for mothers. I have been blessed with a loving mother who has taught me much of what I know. I am grateful for all she does for me and the love she shows to our family. We are truly blessed to have her as a mother. Not only am I grateful for my mother but all the mother figures in my life. I am grateful for a loving mother-in-law who is so kind and caring. She has always been so welcoming to me and treats me like a daughter. I am so blessed to have wonderful mother figures in my life.
This is my second Mother's Day. Little Ethan boy made me a mother and I am grateful for him. I love being a mother to him and the times we have together. Motherhood isn't always easy but I love it and it is worth it. I would never trade it for anything. I love watching him learn and grow and miss him when we are apart. He is my little buddy. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: