Things we've been doing:
-Trying to get Ethan over his cold, which he is almost completely better from. This is definitely the season for illness. It seems if it is not you, there are always five other people or families you know that are sick. We were healthy for a long time but then I got a cold and shortly thereafter Ethan did. Jared always manages to stay healthy - don't know how he does it but what a blessing!
-Been playing with Daddy all weekend - brought lunch to Mason Regional park and played on the slide and swings, building lego castles for Ethan's cars, lots of book reading, muffin making and endless fun starting at 4:30am.
-Ethan is still waking way too early and not going back to bed nor playing in his room by himself. This is a big problem because we all have to go to bed with Ethan or we only get a few hours of sleep. Don't know what else we can do. We make him cry it out but still nothing is changing. At least he's being a good boy during the day but you can tell he is so tired. In fact he just fell asleep on my bed while I was getting ready for the day. That is huge for Ethan because he doesn't fall asleep very easily unless you make him for his nap or bedtime.
-Went to the annual Creche at the Orange Stake Center last night - it was nice as always. The decorators do an amazing job at arranging all the nativities.
-I went to Danny's work Christmas party with him at the Hilton in Huntington Beach on Saturday night. It was an optional black tie event so everyone was decked out and excited for their open bar. I was excited for the yummy appetizers and dinner we had. The chocolate fountains were amazing - both white and milk chocolate - but I only had milk!
-It's raining today which is a fun change. It is always hard to stay inside, but it makes for a great hot chocolate night!
Monday, December 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope Ethan starts sleeping better for you. Thanks gotta be so hard. You can be assured I'll be up at the same time with you starting January...ahh.
I'm glad you and Danny had fun at the party. I was thinking I wish I had been home so I could have gone. :) I bet the food was good!
Post a Comment