We went to Mt. Baldy this morning to go tubing with the Brooks and Joy. Ethan and Evan got left behind with Mom and Heather because they didn't meet the height requirement, which turned out to be a good thing since it was so cold and unsafe for kids their age. We took a 45 minute drive to the mountain, and then a 15 minute lift ride to the top of the mountain where it was quite cold, windy and raining/snowing. My face got a wind rash in fact which reminded me of Rexburg! After a few tubing runs we quickly retreated to the warmth and hot chocolate that the lodge provided.
Your snow day looked fun! I would have liked to gone to be with the family, but I see enough snow throughout the year. I'm glad I was nice and warm inside with Ethan and Evan. They were perfect and we had fun. :)
1 comment:
Your snow day looked fun! I would have liked to gone to be with the family, but I see enough snow throughout the year. I'm glad I was nice and warm inside with Ethan and Evan. They were perfect and we had fun. :)
Post a Comment