People often tell me Ethan looks like his Papa but I have never really seen it until this picture. I can definitely see the family resemblance now. Last night Ethan, Dad and I went to Disneyland for Ethan's last time. Jared and I are going on Friday for our last time.This week I had another ultrasound which should be my last. It wasn't a level two ultrasound so I didn't find anything out at the appointment. With limited space for the baby to move now, I didn't get to see much of the baby but they showed me the hair on his head. This kid has hair, who would have thought? Neither Jared, myself nor Ethan had much hair for our first few years of life so to see hair on an ultrasound is quite different. It is neat to think the baby is almost fully developed with just a few more weeks to go. I am so grateful that I feel so good! I don't wake up in the night to go to the bathroom, or have any trouble sleeping or moving like most people do at this point. One more month to go!
1 comment:
That's a great picture of Ethan and Dad. You should print it out for Dad. I'm sad your passes are expiring, but at least you'll be too busy and it'll be too hot. There's always the beach!
It's very different that the baby has hair. I'm glad you're feeling well at this point!
Post a Comment