
I was just singing this song so I thought I would make it the title of my post. I love Christmas! Well, tonight Heather and Danny come home for Thanksgiving and I have institute. Only two more times after tonight for institute and I am so excited. Then I will have my AA

from BYU Idaho and will be completely done with that place! After work I went to my parents' house and my mom bought this cute Christmas tree for $20 at Walmart and the wreath at Costco for $13. Two years ago for Christmas, Jared bought me a Christmas tree but we have never been able to use it because it is so big. I don't even think a tree like this would fit nicely in our apartment. I do love the smell that a real tree gives off. We will have to see what we do this year. Well, for Thanksgiving we are going with the Goodmans to Arizona to spend it with Nanny and Poppo. I always enjoy going to Cottonwood and spending a few days with them. It should be a blast!
1 comment:
Poppo? That's a name I've never heard.
Thanks again for today. Hope institute went well tonight!
Post a Comment