This is a Victorian playhouse that I found in the Costco magazine. When I saw it I fell in love with it. I remember how much fun I had in our playhouse in our backyard growing up, and I really want my children to have that someday. I have always wanted a house with a white picket fence and a porch, but I will most likely not be able to have a house like that if we live in California. It just isn't the style here. If I can't have it on my house, it would be neat to have a little house like that in my backyard. In the magazine they have it in a light yellow which looks really nice. The house is a little over $2000 which isn't that bad, considering the time you would put into building one and the use you would get out of it. I just thought it was a neat house and it brought back good memories.Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Victorian Playhouse
This is a Victorian playhouse that I found in the Costco magazine. When I saw it I fell in love with it. I remember how much fun I had in our playhouse in our backyard growing up, and I really want my children to have that someday. I have always wanted a house with a white picket fence and a porch, but I will most likely not be able to have a house like that if we live in California. It just isn't the style here. If I can't have it on my house, it would be neat to have a little house like that in my backyard. In the magazine they have it in a light yellow which looks really nice. The house is a little over $2000 which isn't that bad, considering the time you would put into building one and the use you would get out of it. I just thought it was a neat house and it brought back good memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
THAT is amazing. How cute!!
Post a Comment