
I think the title fits the picture above very well. In case you didn't notice, the spot on the counter is Ethan's poo. Ethan's cold is back again and stronger than ever. I took him to the doctor yesterday because he had been pulling on his right ear so I figured his earache must still be there. The doctor confirmed that he had an earache in both ears and he gave us some medicine. Well, after a long night, waking hourly, Ethan was ready for the day quite early. He awoke with a wet diaper that had gone through his clothes so I changed him. Shortly after, I heard him poo so I quickly went to change him but it was too late. He had messed his pants to his clothes, so as I was taking his clothes off he peed on me. He never pees on us and so I was very surprised. After peeing on himself in the night and then going poo, I knew it was time for a bath. I didn't want to wake anyone up so I decided to bathe him in the kitchen sink. I had him just in his onsie with no diaper, getting the water warm, and he pooped again on the counter. The doctor did say the medicine he give Ethan could cause diarrhea, but who would have thought so much in such a short time. I am staying at my parents' house for a few days since Jared is working nights this week. My dad was the only one awake at this time so I asked him to hold Ethan so I could get his towel for the bath. As I was getting the towel Ethan peed on my dad and he was in his work clothes, and on top of that he had snot running down his nose that he was making bubbles with. Poor baby! It was pretty funny. All in a morning's time!
No comments:
Post a Comment