Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ethan's 4 months

Today Ethan is 4 months old. He is getting so big. I took him to the doctor on Wednesday because he had an earache and they said he weighs 15 pounds. He has been discovering his toys lately and is starting to reach for them if you put them in front of him. His cold and ear are getting so much better.
Jared finished up his Nephrology rotation on Friday and will now be starting his OB rotation on Monday. He really enjoyed the Nephrology rotation and found it to be interesting. His OB rotation will be more demanding of his time. He will have longer hours and will have to study when he comes home. In two weeks he will have to work from 8pm to 8am everyday for a week. That will not be too fun for either of us. It should be different to sleep in the day and work at night. I think I will have someone stay with me or go to my parents house because I don't want to sleep alone. I have never done that and I don't want to start. I might get scared and I hate that feeling. I am still working but I think I will stop some time soon. I just don't want to tell them and I still need to get my insurance worked out. We finally got Ethan's after four months. They are so slow considering I started working on his health insurance a good 1-2 months before he was born. It just became effective as of the first of January. Things are going well and we are just enjoying life.

No comments: