
This year Jared is a big 28 years old! He is almost out of his twenties and into his thirties. This is the first year I have heard him say that his age is starting to sound old to him since he is almost pushing thirty. This year for Jared's birthday we went to dinner with his family, opened gifts and had cake and ice cream. Next weekend Jared and I are going to go to dinner and a movie to celebrate.

Jared is such a wonderful husband and father. He is so caring and loving. He is always willing to do anything for me. If I need something from the car or need a drink late at night he will always go get it without hesitating. He is very thoughtful. One of Jared's qualities that has always amazed me is how humble he is. He does not need to prove anything to anyone. I see this a lot with his schooling. If someone asks him his score he will always down-play it and most often tell them he got lower score then what he did. He does this because he doesn't want to make them feel bad if they got a lower score. He simply doesn't care what they think. He is definitely not a bragger! If you know people that are smart most of them are not like that, especially Medical Students. They always have something to prove, but not Jared. He will always play down to your level. For instance, if he is playing a game with you and he is clearly the better player, he will play to your level without letting you know so you have a chance. He is a hard worker. He is motivated and driven. He is so willing to help others and will go the extra mile. He is good at helping others when he sees a need. I am so grateful for him and all he does for me. Happy Birthday Jared! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment