Thursday, March 06, 2008

Four things about me...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Cleaned for my Grandma on weekends
2. Rehab 90 - I was a filer
3. RBG Dermatology - filer and then receptionist
4. Franklin Elementary School - One to One tutor

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Father of the Bride (I have seen that a million times)
2. The Fugitive
3. any chick flick
4. anything with action, I don't really like to watch movies over and over but I seem to enjoy them more when they are on TV.

Four places I have lived:
1. California, Tustin
2. Idaho, Rexburg
3. Utah, Provo
4. California, Irvine

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. 24
2. American Idol
3. Survivor
4. Biggest Loser

Four places I have been:
1. Hawaii
2. New York
3. Washington DC
4. Caribbean

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican
2. Chinese - Beef with Broccoli
3. Pizza
4. Cheese

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Italy
2. China
3. Taking a nap
4. Australia

Four Things I am looking forward to in 2008:
1. Watching Ethan grow up
2. The summer - hopefully lots of swimming, watermelon, beach and lots of fun
3. A surprise trip that Jared is going to take me on (hint hint)
4. Developing a talent I enjoy

No comments: