Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My 24th Birthday

I had a great day thanks to everyone. When I got up I opened my presents from Jared. He got me a heart bracelet, a personalized mouse pad with a picture of Ethan and me, Reese's peanut butter cups and IBC rootbeer. All my favorites. I loved it!
Our morning started out pretty early with breakfast at Coco's with Dad, Mom, Jared, Ethan and me. Going to breakfast is such a treat because we don't seem to do it that often. I had my favorite breakfast - scrambled eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, and a raisin bran muffin.
I got so many nice presents from both of our parents. They really made my day special! I had to work today but before I went Jared and I went out to lunch. Jared got off early today because his doctor had other people coming in and their office is too small for all of them. She told Jared he could have the afternoon off which was great. What a nice surprise.
At work I got several gifts from some of the girls. They are so thoughtful. I really had an enjoyable day. Not only was it my birthday but Ethan turned 6 months today, half a year old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Child! These are all really good pictures of you! It looks like you had a great day. I am glad! I love you!

Love,
Heather