Friday, March 14, 2008

Two things about me

Two names you go by:
1. Christy
2. Critter

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. jeans
2. tennis shoes

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. go on a fun family outing
2. be with people - I love to go places and be around people I love

Two things you want very badly right now:
1. the loud trash man to go away because he will wake Ethan from his nap
2. watermelon

Two favorite pets you have had/have:
1. We only had fish growing up and one cat when I was really young
2. I guess we did have a rabbit and that was fun

Two things you did last night:
1. went to the grocery store
2. went on a walk

Two things you ate today:
1. oatmeal
2. banana

Two people you last talked to:
1. Ethan (but he didn't talk back)
2. my mom

Two longest car rides:
1. Tustin to Rexburg, Idaho
2. Rexburg to Provo, Utah (that is a story in and of itself: It should have only been no more than 4 hours but it took 9-10 hours. I was going to visit Jared down in Provo before we were married and the guy I went with took a very scenic route...it was a nightmare. I was in a very small confined space in the back seat with little food and covered in dog hair. The things I did to get to Provo to visit Jared were pretty funny. I should write a post about that.)

Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving

Two favorite beverages:
1. ice cold water
2. root beer

No comments: