Last night we surprised Mary-Anne with a girl's night out for her birthday next week and as a "last harrah" before her baby comes in a few weeks. I had all the girls meet us at Claim Jumper, which is one of her favorites. Mary-Anne had no idea we were taking her out until I showed up at her house and told her she was coming with me. To add an extra element of surprise, I blind folded her as we drove to the restaurant. Once we got inside she took off the blind fold to find several of our friends there.After dinner we went to the dollar theater to see Twilight - everyone but Laura had read all the books and had seen the movie before, but we were all really excited to see it again. When the books first came out we would speed read each one and pass it on to the next girl to read. Most days at the park we would talk about what we had read that day. It was neat to get out for a fun evening to celebrate life! :) Happy Birthday Mary-Anne and baby.
2 comments:
Thanks so much for planning my surprise!! I had the best time ever!
Sounds fun! I love being involved in a surprise. I'm glad you have so many good friends to do that kind of stuff with. What's on the agenda for this weekend?
Post a Comment