(the last one is of our cute family of 3)
I can't believe we have been married for 5 years! Where does the time go? I am grateful for Jared and the happy marriage we have. We have had many fun times together and have grown as a couple. Jared is such a great husband who is always willing to help around the house and does so much for me. I am grateful for his love and patience with me and Ethan. He is a great dad, and Ethan loves playing with his daddy. We are blessed to have him in our lives and don't know what we would do without him. Jared has had to put many countless hours into his schooling, but he always puts us first. I don't know how he juggles everything he has to do. He loves learning and is a great student. I truly have never met someone so into learning as Jared. It is a great attribute and something I wish I had a love for. He is even-tempered, with a great sense of humor. I am grateful he honors the priesthood that he holds. He is my best friend and I love him. I am looking forward to many more years to come.
Here are some of the main events that have
happened in the last 5 years:
Lived in three apartments
Owned two cars
Finished 5 years of school
Attended two universities: BYU & UCI
Have a a cute little boy who is almost 2 years old
Lived in 2 states: Utah & California
Been on several big trips together: Hawaii, Cruise to Caribbean,
New York, Washington DC

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary Christy & Jared! I hope the coming years are as great as these first five have been! What are you guys doing to celebrate?
You've had a full life together so far. I hope you enjoyed dinner. I like your picture collage.
I hope you had a happy and fun anniversary! I am so glad you married Jared - you are a perfect pair!
Happy anniversary and I love all the new pics below. You didn't tell me was able to sit in the cockpit. How cool!!!
Post a Comment