Laurie turns 32 years old today! I hope this is a great year for you, Laurie. You are a great older sister and someone I admire. Here are just a few of Laurie's many talents:Laurie is a great mother to three active little boys. She is always reading books and trying to improve herself as a mother by learning new skills and techniques to help shape her children. She involves them in many activities in the community to help them develop their social skills such as soccer, swimming, and Mommy and Me classes. She is a very selfless mother, always giving to her children.
She is one smart cookie. If I had half her knowledge I would be in a good place. She is amazing in her field of communications and has always excelled in school and in the business world. She is a great writer. Growing up she was the one we would go to if we needed help with a school paper or church talk. She has the touch!
Laurie is very thoughtful. She always thinks about others and sends them special notes to celebrate what is going on in their lives. She is good at acknowledging others' achievements and knows how to make them feel special.
She is really creative and it shows in the projects she creates for her children. For example, she will leave a trail of Easter bunny paw prints on the floor for her children to find on Easter morning. Laurie has the ability to make a holiday special for her children, just like our mom did for us. She's always making fun crafts for her boys to work on.
Laurie is a great sister, mother, and friend. I am grateful to be able to live so close so we can hang out so often.
Happy Birthday, Laurie! I love you!
2 comments:
Very nice post! This is all very true. We have a great sister. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURIE!
Thanks Christy!! Somehow I didn't get a chance to post a comment earlier. This means a lot!! Thank you!
Post a Comment