Today is Jared's 27th birthday. He's had a nice birthday today. His mom bought him an ipod and tonight just the two of us went to BJ's to celebrate. I got him some shirts and a book to help him study for the boards this summer. My family got him a temple bag.Everyday I am so glad that I married Jared and that I am his wife. He is so wonderful to me and I am so grateful for him and all that he does for me. Happy Birthday Jayrod!
Since he's now 27, here are 27 things I love about Jared:
1. He is always willing to help others.
2. He is sensitive to others feelings.
3. He honors the priesthood.
4. He knows how to comfort people.
5. He is a good people person.
6. When he sees something that needs to be done he does it.
7. He genuinely loves to learn.
8. He is smart.
9. He is humble.
10. He will be a good father and doctor someday.
11. He is patient.
12. He goes the extra mile.
13. He is always willing to get or do whatever I need no matter what time it is.
14. He makes me a better person.
15. He is very talented in many ways.
16. He loves to play the piano for fun.
17. He is a great teacher.
18. He is a spiritual person.
19. He has a positive outlook on life.
20. He knows how to handle stress better than anyone I know.
21. He is a thoughtful person.
22. He is kind and fun loving.
23. He is always happy.
24. He treats me like a queen.
25. He honors women.
26. He doesn't complain.
27. He is a wonderful husband!
1 comment:
What a great list! You made a good choice with Jared. We love him. He definitely puts John to shame in the helpful at Mom's dept. :-)
Post a Comment