
On New Year's day it was Kay's 50th birthday. She is such a special person that the whole world celebrates her birthday! She is one lucky person. Kay is the greatest mother-in-law that anyone could ever ask for. I have been so blessed to have married into her family. She is such a fun loving person who is full of life. She is so giving, kind, always thinking of other

s, always laughing, loves everyone, athletic, and a spiritual woman. She works at the temple once a week scheduling temple sessions and is a seminary teacher and enjoys playing tennis several times a week. She is a great mother to her children and is very involved in their lives. She is a great person and those that know her are better people for having known her. Well, little did she know she was going to have a surpri

se birthday bash on her big day. After going to Pasadena, we raced home to get to dinner on time. Matt had planned a surprise dinner at the Balboa Bay Club for the family. It was one of the best meals I think I have ever had. I got the stuffed Salmon that had mashed potatoes, spinach, and a pastry that held the salmon with the stuffing. It was superb! While we were at dinner, several of Kay's friends came over to surprise her for her birthday. Matt had invited some of her close friends to celebrate her birthday and she had no idea. She was so surprised when we walked in the door and they were all there. We really got her! We all went up stairs and had some treats and played Pictionary with the topics all about Kay. Jared and I have been working so hard this week on her birthday present a

nd were so excited to give it to her. We wanted to give her something special on her 50th so we made her a book from Shutterfly about her life and the mother she is. She loved it and it was a success. It definitely was a nice day and a great way to start out the year.
1 comment:
Those are the cutest pictures of Kay. She really is a neat person. I love her positive outlook and joy about life. You can see it in her always. I hope to be as successful as Kay someday. She has raised good boys, and that is a wonderful legacy in itself.
What a cute idea about Kay-related Pictionary.
Post a Comment