It has been a while since I have written. Nothing much has been going on around here. This evening Jared and I went to the temple which was nice. During the session I was very tired and grateful that we got to go to the 6:30 session instead of the 8pm which we orginally had an appointment for. Since I found out I am pregnant, I have been extra tired which is not a good thing for me since I'm normally pretty tired anyway. Every morning I think to myself: maybe I should call in sick. I feel fine but it is just the thought of having to get up that is too much. Once I get the motivation to get up I am fine. I have never called in sick and I don't think I ever will unless I feel really sick. I really have a hard time calling in unless there is actually something wrong with me.Last night we watched "24" with our friends Chris and Suzie. They invited us for dinner to have steaks from Suzie's family's cow. Her family raises cows and then they slaughter or sell them. Each year she and her sister share the meat off of one of the cows, so they have lots of meat in their house. They were really good and we enjoyed "24".
1 comment:
I'm sorry about the exhaustion. I know the tired part is SO hard. Thank goodness you don't have the throw up part on top of that. You are blessed!
I was glad 24 wasn't overly crazy anxiety-inducing this week. I just couldn't take the blood pressure rise this week. I'm looking forward to Monday's though....
Post a Comment