Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Accident on 17th street

This week Jared and I are watching some dogs at a home near 17th street in Tustin. On my way to feed the dogs from work I saw this accident and couldn't believe my eyes. I took a much better picture from the other angle on my cell phone when I was stopped at the light, but I don't know how to download it from my cell. From the other picture you can see how high the truck is off the ground and the damage it did. I have never seen an accident like this in person and it was amazing that the truck could almost completely jump over the white car.

Well, on a different note, Jared is taking his last final tomorrow morning and he will then officially be done with his second year of medical school. Time goes by so fast!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Very cool that you got a picture. Let's hope none of us are ever in an accident like that.

I can't wait to hear the news today!