Sunday, April 22, 2007

Doesn't Jackie make a cute girl?

This evening I came over to mom and dad's for a little bit and Clayton and Jack were here. I put my clip in Jack's hair and it was cute so I had to take a picture. He is getting so cute and his personality is changing so much. He will play by himself and he laughs all the time. He is going to be a heart breaker some day.

Tomorrow I am leaving with mom and dad and maybe Jeff to Utah for Danny's graduation. We are going half way tomorrow to St. George and then going to Zions and maybe Bryce Canyon on the way up to Provo. It should be fun since I have never been to either one. We will be there until Saturday. Danny has his graduation events on Thursday and Friday and then he is done with BYU.

Jared can't go on the trip with us because he is taking a Kaplan class for his test in June. It started on Tuesday and he has really enjoyed it. It seems to be really helpful and the teachers have been really good so far. The class is 6 days a week (including weekends) which is too bad but at least he is getting a lot out of it.

No comments: