Saturday, April 07, 2007

Easter festivities

This afternoon I wanted to color eggs and I was able to convince Jared to color a few with me. I can never go an Easter without doing it because it is tradition. Tomorrow we will turn them into deviled eggs for dinner. Yum!
It has been a while since I have updated about my pregnancy. I am no longer throwing up and I feel well. Last Friday I felt the baby kick for the first time - or at least it was the first time I realized it was a kick. Everyday since then I have felt it a few times when I am holding still, such as sitting down at work or laying down. At first they say it feels like a flutter, but it feels a little more than that to me. It definitely is a very soft kick.
I am a week away from being five months and I am starting to show. I have gained 4 pounds, which is on the lower end of what I should have gained by now. My doctor has not said anything about my weight and I am eating enough, so it should be fine. Things are going well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Children!!
Love,
Heather