Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy 3rd Anniversary!

Where does the time go? It seems like we just got married, but here we are after having completed one year of Jared's undergraduate work at BYU together and him now in his third year of medical school at UCI. I didn't know where to take this post because there is so much I could say but I thought I would write a quick overview of the last three years.
August 20, 2004-Where it all began, we were sealed in the San Diego temple for time and all eternity. We moved to Utah for Jared to finish his last year at BYU. It was fun for us to experience our first year of marriage away at school.
2005-Jared applied to medical school and we were overjoyed when he got accepted at UCI. We packed up and headed back home to California to be back with family and to start a whole new adventure.
2006-Jared started his second year of school and this was our big traveling year. We went to Lake Powell, took a cruise to the Caribbean, and visited New York and Washington DC for our second anniversary. It was a fun year.
2007-Here we are three years later and having a baby boy in two weeks, little Ethan. Jared is still loving medicine and is now doing his rotations in the hospital. It's been a great three years!

Some people say the first few years of marriage are hard but that has not been my experience at all. Being married to Jared has been one of the easiest things for me. He is so giving, willing, caring and more then a girl could ask for. I am so grateful for him and our relationship and know it will only get even better over the years. I am excited to see what the next several years bring us.

No comments: