I have heard people say they celebrate their birthday for a whole week - it's their "birthday week." I think that is a little excessive myself but I thought I would write a post each day of the week for Ethan's "birthday week."Ethan is my little buddy. Wherever I go he goes to, my buddy and me. Ethan loves to go places with me and for that I am grateful. He loves the grocery store, shopping, going for walks or just hanging out on a blanket outside. He loves to see the sights!
Ethan is a sport for putting up with all my picture taking. He has been dressed up and posed for all the holidays. He is a fun loving boy who loves to play. I have loved having a baby the last year. He has been such a blessing in our lives and a joy to watch grow up so far.
I loved him as a tiny baby and could never get enough. Looking back at pictures of him I miss that little baby that is now turning into a boy more and more as the days go by. Jared and I were bathing him yesterday and couldn't believe how big he was. We are excited to have a little boy that we can talk to and be even more interactive with. Ethan is such a special baby and we are glad he is ours.
No comments:
Post a Comment