I have seen several people blogging about the 5th picture in their 5th folder and I thought it would be fun to see what mine was. It is no surprise that it happened to be a picture of Ethan (at 4 months old), but I was surprised to see that he was asleep. I remember this day very well - I was amazed and shocked. It was the first of two times ever that Ethan fell asleep by himself without us putting him down. I remember putting Ethan in his jumper so I could get the dishes done. Ethan loved his jumper and would jump like crazy. He would usually talk, laugh, or yell while jumping but after I finished the dishes I noticed it was very quiet. I went upstairs and found Ethan passed out in his jumper. I couldn't believe my eyes because normally it was a big ordeal to get him to sleep. We usually had to take him for a walk, hold him in the bjorn while walking with him, or find some other tricky way to get him alseep.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment