Monday, October 13, 2008

Ethan is 13 months old!

I thought it was time for an Ethan update. He is growing up fast and is as active as can be. He loves to read books, play outside on our balcony, climb on things, and of course be outside with friends at the park.
He is starting to eat better in the last week. He has always loved his bottles but has never been a big fan of his high chair. I could get him to eat a few bites at a time but then he was done. The last few days I have been able to get him to eat a good amount in his chair. He is not a picky eater, just not a big eater. I think he is starting to make that transition into normal food. He still loves his baby food that I feed him in the tub morning and night. We have switched him over in the last few weeks to whole milk and he loves it. He never complained - as long as he is getting milk he is happy. I am starting to give him less bottles during the day.
He loves to sit in the rocking chair with me and look at his books. If you show him a picture of a dog he will say "woof woof" sometimes. If a book has a ball in it he will point to the ball and tell you what it is. He is just starting to recognize objects in books and really enjoy them.
Ethan's hair is starting to fill in a lot more. He likes to comb his hair and brush his teeth. He still drools all the time and probably will for a while. He is a bib boy. He still gets upset at his toys when they won't do what he wants them to. This happens a lot so he gets mad and yells. He is a very head strong baby who knows what he wants but he is a fun loving little boy. Ethan loves an audience and will laugh with everyone. He already thinks he is quite funny. He is so fun and I love staying home with him. He is one cute boy.

No comments: