Today Ethan and I have been preparing for General Conference for this weekend. We went to Target and the grocery store for some good eats and treats. I decided to give the girls I visit teach a conference package with cinnamon rolls, candy corn, and The Bee. The Bee is the Relief Society message for the month with some ward news. My companion moved away last month so now I visit our three girls by myself and I like it. It is a little easier working with two schedules instead of the three. Everyone has very limited times in the day to visit due to their children's napping schedules. I decided this month I would get it done with a quick hi and a door drop. I am done with my visiting teaching and it is only October 3! Can't beat that.Tomorrow we are making a good breakfast with eggs, bacon, cinnamon rolls and grapes at our place. We will watch Conference online for both the morning and afternoon sessions. On Sunday we will probably watch the morning session here and then go to my parents for the afternoon. It is nice to have Ethan get his morning nap at home and then see how the afternoon nap goes in Tustin. The last two days I have had him back to his two naps a day. Way to go Ethan!
1 comment:
hi jarednchristynethanbaby. tsup.
Post a Comment