
Halloween is just around the corner. I am excited to start baking yummy treats. I have seen some really cute Halloween cupcakes in the Family Fun magazine that I am going to make this year. I want to attend the fire departments open house with the Brooks this month as well. The last few years they have been and have really enjoyed it. I want to start that fun tradition with Ethan. I love having my decorations out and lighting my candles throughout the day. The pumpkin aroma fills the apartment and even creeps up the stairs. Next time I go to the store I am going to get some of these delicious treats! Everyone is invited to come over and partake of the goodness.

Well, today Ethan still only took one nap. We woke him at 7am, hoping to get him up early enough for two naps. I put him down at 10am and he happily took his nap for an hour a
nd a half. Little did I know that he was going to be up the rest of the day from 11:30am on. He is happy even with one nap so that is a bonus but he looks wasted. I know he would go down for a second nap in the evening but that can't happen - it is too close to bedtime. Tomorrow morning I will wake him at 7am again and see if he will take two naps. If he won't take the second nap I will switch him to one nap a day.

Ethan has green goo coming out of both eyes. It started yesterday and continued today. I don't think it is pink eye, and he has no other symptoms. It doesn't seem to bother him either. I took him to the doctor today to get something for it but our insurance ran out as of today. We have such problems with stat
e health insurance. Those government workers aren't the smartest cookies! It is free so I can't complain too much, but there is no reason for this to happen. We have had a lot of problems with our medi-cal social woker. She has no idea what she is doing so our insurance gets messed up a lot. This is not the first time it has happened. Anyways, because of this we didn't see the doctor because I didn't want to pay who knows how much. I would have had to pay for the visit and the medicine and Ethan wasn't that bad. Had it been bad I would have paid the money but his eyes were not that red or oozing green stuff anymore. If he doesn't get better soon, or it gets worse, we will go in - but for now he is as happy as can be.
1 comment:
Sorry to hear Baby has eye goop. Hahaha. No, but really, that is too bad. I hope he feels better soon! I love the fall pictures you added.
Post a Comment