
This afternoon Ethan was Clayton's masterpiece. I was watching the boys and went around the corner to change the laundry for no more than 30 seconds and this is what I came back to. I actually thought it was quite funny and of course grabbed the camera. Had Clayton marked Ethan's clothes I would have been a little upset but luckily it was washable marker.

Clayton wanted Ethan to be a Super Hero so he showed him how by flipping his bib around. I think this picture is so cute of Clayton helping Ethan, and Ethan being so willing to allow him to do it. After their art project and playing Super Heroes, they had a blast playing outside on all the toys. We need a house so Ethan can have his own built-in playground.

After leaving Laurie's house Ethan and I went straight to Lone Star to join the Goodmans for dinner. Not knowing we would be going to a restaurant, Ethan still had his Indian paint on. I was a little embarassed to bring him in at first but the waiters thought it was pretty funny. It was a fun afternoon, but four little boys - all under five years old - can be quite a handful!
1 comment:
Gma is smiling, no, she is laughing out loud in heaven!
Mom
Post a Comment