It has been a stormy wintery day in California. We woke up last night to rain that continued into the morning and throughout the day. I love days like this especially when you can wrap up with a warm cup of hot chocolate.Ethan must have felt cozy in his bed this morning because he didn't wake until 8am! What a boy! This has only happened twice in his life. It made for a nice morning and then he took a great three hour nap in the afternoon.
I didn't know what I was going to do with Ethan all day since we couldn't play outside with toys or friends, so we left for Tustin. On the way there the rain was very heavy with some patchy areas of flooding on the freeway. There was little visibility due to the cloud cover and it felt as if someone was constantly throwing buckets of water at my windshield. Ethan loved looking at the window and kept saying "that" as he pointed to the rain.
I love wearing my favorite jeans, running shoes and a sweat shirt on days like this. It was a fun day to play with cousins, work on Christmas gifts, relax and make treats.
No comments:
Post a Comment