Friday-We went to an Angels baseball game and watched the fireworks afterwards. The weather was really nice in the evening, making it very enjoyable. The days have been hot recently but have cooled off in the evening. We are considering taking Ethan to Mormon Angel night in a few weeks. I think he would like it.
Monday-We played with the Brooks brothers at their house, both in the water and with the trucks in the dirt. Ethan was in heaven and loved being outside in their backyard with so many toys. We attempted to go to Ruby's for lunch but it was too busy with four little boys, so after Jared got off work we went. Ruby's was celebrating their 27th anniversary so for $2.70 you got their Ruby's burger and fries. What a deal! The line was no longer than it would be if you were waiting for a nice restaurant on a weekend, around 15-20 minutes.
Tuesday-Ethan and I went to the beach and visiting teaching in the afternoon. He was great and loved playing in the water with his sand toys. Ethan and I went to the beach for 1.5 hours by ourselves and then the Brooks surprised us and meet up with us for a little longer. Ethan loved running around with Jack. It was a fun day at the beach.
Wednesday-We have been playing at the park in the mornings when it is still cool outside and then playing inside our house a lot. He misses having his little friends to play with, many of whom are moving or have been out of town. We went to Deseret Book to get the Book of Mormon videos and study guides but they didn't have what we wanted. Instead, what we want is at the distribution center so we will get them when we go to Utah. In the evening we got Yogurtland; it was a nice summer treat.
Thursday-I have been running again this week and Ethan and Jared went with me tonight. It was fun to have them along. I have been working on my workbooks everyday this week. Jared is doing well in his rotation and the hours are much better. Throughout the next six months his roatations will be a mix of harder and easier rotations. That way he can have a little breather before he is hit again.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think your workbook efforts sound great! I'm glad you guys came over this week and that we met at the beach. Looking forward to this week.
Post a Comment