
Ethan had a great birthday! It was a small family party with a few friends, the Yaters and the Bedkes. Everyone was so generous to Ethan. We went to Irvine Park to have a BBQ, ride the train, feed the ducks, and have cake.

Here is some of the group feeding the ducks. I think the kids enjoyed the bread just as much as the ducks did.

Ethan's favorite part of the day was the choo choo train. He and his cousins love trains, so this was a fun activity. Irvine Park is a family favorite. A great place for a party.

All aboard! Some went on the train while a few others rode the horse. The weather was nice and we were able to find a perfect picnic spot right under several trees and next to a park.

Jack and Ethan swinging created many laughs! Some played frisbee and we just enjoyed time together.

Cute Ethan Boy swinging with his Grandma.

I love this picture of Ethan and Jack. Ethan's feet and in the air and he is having a grand time.

Ethan loves to have Danny "run" with him. Danny holds Ethan's hands and runs around with him. Danny is so good to Ethan.

Ethan's train cake - All the candy was a hit with the kids.

I am amazed Ethan is 2 years old. I love watching him grow up. He amazes me all the time with the things he says and does.

Evan was in heaven with his cupcake! He tried to get anyone else's lollipop that he could get his hands on as well.

The train pinata was a hit as always. We had a great day and we are so glad we could celebrate with our family and friends. Happy Birthday Ethan!

1 comment:
FUN pictures! I love the picture of Jack and Ethan too! I wish I could have been there! You did a great job on the cake.
Post a Comment