Friday, September 18, 2009

Today's Adventure

The picture above is of Ethan eating his breakfast with his play kitchen mitten. The last week or so Ethan has been eating better. He is good about sitting up at the table and eating his breakfast with Grandma Greene. He loves eating pears, nectarines and peaches. I found the picture below on my mom's camera from July. I got a kick out of it. In other news, Jared got his first invitation to interview at the University of Utah. He will fly out sometime in early November. This Fall he will be busy traveling to interviews but it will be exciting to see how he likes the different programs!
This morning we had an interesting experience. It is really hard for me to take a shower with Grandma and Ethan around since I have to leave them unsupervised - but a girl's got to shower! While I was showering Grandma knocked on the bathroom door and started talking to me. I couldn't hear her and told her I would be right out. I also couldn't hear Ethan which made me wonder what he was doing. I walked out in my towel and asked Grandma where Ethan was. She told me he was outside with a man. I said, "You let him outside? With what man?" She said it was the gardener, but I knew he usually comes on Mondays so I didn't think it was him. I ran outside only to find Ethan playing ball with the gardener in the front yard. At this point I am still in my towel and tell him to give me a minute while I change. It turns out he had come to drop off some chemicals for the grass and Grandma let Ethan out - needless to say, she was very confused. Luckily it was just the gardener and he stayed with Ethan until I found out what was happening. Everyday is always a new adventure around here!

No comments: